Bluebird Care is keeping fully abreast of developments relating to the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Bluebird Care would like to reassure our customers and their families that all measures are being taken to protect the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff. We are strictly following the advice and guidelines of the Health Service Executive (HSE) and Public Health and keeping fully abreast of developments relating to the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For updated Covid-19 information and advice you can call the HSE Helpline on 1850 24 1850 or use the link https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus
Here you will find information on:
- Protect yourself and others
- People at higher risk
- Managing Covid-19 at home
- Staying well during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Parents and carers
- Translated information • Downloadable guides
If you have any symptoms, suspect you have Covid-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case, self-isolate and contact your GP. An early diagnosis from your GP means you can get the help you need and avoid spreading the virus if you have it.
- A fever (high temperature - 38 degrees Celsius or above)
- A new cough - this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
You may not have all of these symptoms and it can take up to 14 days for symptoms to show. They can be similar to symptoms of cold and flu.
Call the emergency services on 112 or 999 if you are very short of breath. For example, if you are so short of breath that you cannot complete a sentence.