Joint replacement care
Knee and hip joint replacements are major operations and take time to heal. After surgery you will most likely feel tired and weak and will need some help with everyday living tasks. Bluebird Care can provide you with a bespoke home care service, so you can get the extra care and support you need to recover well.
Good post-operative home care can restore your health and mobility more quickly.
Support to stay well
Our fully trained home care staff can provide you with a range of high quality services that are tailored to your specific needs and preferences. This might include:
- Someone to stay with you for the first few weeks after surgery
- Washing the parts that are hard to reach so you can avoid bending and stretching
- Helping you get dressed in the morning and ready for bed at night
- Light activities to get you mobile again
- Cooking, shopping and housework
- Accompanying you to out-patient appointments to have your wound checked or stitches removed
- Assistance with your medicines so you are free of discomfort and the risk of infection
- Liaising with care professionals to make sure you have the right aids and equipment in your home.
At Bluebird Care our number one priority is to make your recovery at home as comfortable as possible.
*Not all Bluebird Care offices provide this service. Please check with your local office if this service is available.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.
Find care near you
Enter your city or eircode below to find your local office