BLUEBIRD CARE, DUBLIN SOUTH
CHARTER OF CARE
PERSON /FAMILY CENTRED CARE CENTRED CARE
At Bluebird Care, Dublin South, we follow a person-centred care model which is the practice of caring holistically for our clients and their families in ways that are meaningful and valuable to the individual person. It includes listening to, informing, and involving everyone in their own plan of care in ways that are respectful of, and responsive to, individual preferences.
Our Commitment to you
- We treat people with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- We respect diversity of culture, beliefs, and values in line with clinical decision making.
- We provide services with competence, skill, and care in a safe environment, delivered by trusted professionals.
- We listen carefully and communicate openly and honestly, and provide clear, comprehensive, and understandable health information and advice.
- We involve people and their families and carers in shared decision making about their healthcare. We take account of people’s preferences and values.
- We will do our best to ensure that you have adequate personal space and privacy when you use our health services.
- We maintain strict confidentiality of personal information.
- Our services promote health, prevent disease, and support and empower those with chronic conditions to self-manage their condition.
- We welcome your complaints and feedback about care and services, we will investigate your complaints and work to address your concerns.
Support us to deliver safe and effective services,
- Help us to promote clear communication and information, if there is something that you do not understand, let us know and we will explain better.
- Ask questions and become more actively involved in decision making about your care.
- Support health services to safeguard patient confidentiality and privacy.
- Learn more about what you can do to improve your health, ask your healthcare provider for information about healthy living and about what support services are available in your community, ask your healthcare professional to help you to set goals for improving your health.
- Your feedback matters – tell us about your experience so that we can have your concerns addressed.
A:Frankfort Hall, Dundrum Rd., Dublin 14. (D14RX27)
T : 01-2061974
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulations 2018
Data Controller - Eddie O'Toole (email@example.com)
Data Protection Office - Chloe Nunan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bluebird Care aspires to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism in the provision of high-quality home care that is safe, effective and person-centred, focused on the customer experience. We believe that quality should never be compromised – the relentless pursuit of safe, compassionate care for every person who uses and relies on our home care services, requires collective effort and collaboration at every level of the health care sector.
Therefore, Bluebird Care welcomes the introduction of regulation for home care in Ireland. We fully support HIQA in the development of new legislation and care quality standards that will bring about a well-functioning, transparent and equitable home care system in Ireland.
We look forward to working closely with HIQA in the coming months. They will be undertaking a root and branch review of home care in the development of an agile and responsive framework that will bring about the integration of stakeholders and home care agencies to ensure the maintenance of high standards across the home care sector that will drive quality improvement. Furthermore, we are delighted that investment in home care workers is a key area of review to ensure we are able attract and retain high quality staff into the home care sector therefore making care work a highly attractive career option.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.